A substantial transformation of the Category B listed building has seen the addition of a new glass extension to the rear, vertical circulation throughout and installation of high quality building services.
In stripping away its many layers, remnants of its previous uses have been preserved and exposed, offering luminous spaces, with expansive views of a unique world-renowned setting, imbued in history.
The specification allows for maximum flexibility for occupiers with contributions available for lighting on the 1st and 3rd floors, ceiling or perimeter trunking, power sockets, skirting and carpets.
- VRV Air conditioning
- Controlled lift access to all floors (KONE 15 Person Lift)
- Secure video entry system
- Secure Bike storage
- Dedicated WC/Accessible WC and shower facilities on every level as part of the tenants demise. Toilet cubicles with integral wash hand basins
- A choice of cabling options to suit the occupier including perimeter trunking, channel trunking, wall/column conduits
- Intelligent Iguzzini LED designer fittings in entrance area, on 2nd floor and with a contribution for same or alternative on 1st and 3rd floors
- Contemporary glass extension
- Distinctive entrance lobby
- Light-filled main circulation stair
- High quality bathroom finishes
- Toilet cubicles with integrated wash hand basins
- Accessible facilities and showers to each office space
- Maintaining and revealing the historic fabric of the building
- Feature lighting